Little Stars Players Pack Little Stars Players Pack

Great, but...

I couldn't find a way (if a way even exists) to only send part of your ships, my systems are taken over when I attack another system, but the system I sent sent the ships from is left defenseless with only a couple stars left. I would have liked to also have seen a way to connect a system to two or more systems, and have the the system send its ships to either the strongest or weakest system (Witch ever setting I chose)
But none the less, this is a great game, and I hope to see even more sequels in the future

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Finally, another simplistic flash game!

I love the fact that this game is so simple, many flash games now days are complex and take many days to solve, its nice to see one that you can easily complete in one sitting.
The most amazing thing is, despite it being short, you manged to incorporate a small story in there, so its not just jumping and evolving for no apparent reason.
My only real complaint is that some of the jumps take quite a bit of precision, and although i enjoyed the challenge, it could be a little irritating at times.